Mutual masturbation is an excellent practice when it comes to bringing couples closer together. Self-pleasing with a partner, whether in person or virtually, can be one of the most intimate and sexual experiences we can share with a person.
Masturbation is a fabulous solo activity — it’s one of my self-care go too’s!
For many, it remains a solo act because you don’t want anyone to see how you masturbate or think it’s something people only do alone, to tide them over or as a tool to deal with differing sex drives in relationships.
So why try what can be an intimidating and vulnerable activity? Is it really worth revealing that you hump a pillow or twist your body just so or make silly faces? Absolutely!
Let’s dive a little deeper on why you should bring mutual masturbation into your sex life.
Mutual masturbation is more intimate than “regular” sex (a.k.a. vaginal intercourse). Not only does it require the same vulnerability as sex but you’re also sharing something that before now has been just for you. Plus, it’s harder to lose yourself in the moment when your unique self-pleasure practices are on display.
Here’s the thing though: Intimacy and vulnerability are inextricably linked. You cannot have the former without the latter. That means since mutual masturbation can feel vulnerable, it also will connect you and your sweetie on an ever-deeper level. No matter how long you’ve been together, you want that for sure!
Mutual masturbation is sexy AF!
If you’ve watched porn or read erotica while masturbating, you know what I’m talking about. Except mutual masturbation is even sexier. That’s because it’s URL is just for you. Watching the person, you love and are ridiculously attracted to bring themselves pleasure is the ultimate visual treat.
The next benefit is that mutual masturbation reveals your technique. Most people climax when they masturbate, even if you struggle otherwise. It’s one of the most popular reasons people touch themselves! Mutual masturbation is you and your partner’s chance to see exactly how that happens for each of you.
Now how to get started.
Firstly, yes, its normal to be nervous. Maybe you think your masturbating habit is weird or you feel embarrassed, ashamed, or plain afraid to share that with your honey. I promise you it’s not.
The mechanics, if you will — vary a lot, both from couple to couple and from experience to experience. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Kiss each other in the beginning to get you going.
- Kiss throughout to make the experience hotter.
- Lend a hand. Stroke, scratch, slap, squeeze, pinch and grab each other while you stimulate yourself.
- Take turns watching each other.
- As for positioning, lie side by side, face each other or get into any other position that’s comfortable to you and like how you’d normally masturbate.
- Video each other to keep and watch later
- Give encouragement. Tell your partner how hot it is to see them please themselves
New things always take three or four tries before you can sink into the pleasure and let go of the awkward — or decide it really isn’t for you. Once you do, I promise you’ll become a mutual masturbation advocate too!
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: Adult toys, advice, benefits, better sex, clitoris, couple love, have more sex, How to, improve your sex life, masturbation, men, more sex, new goals, sex is healthy, sexual wellness, wetter is better, women